One epic weekend. All the bikes. All the skills.
All the Ninjas.
Here is what you can look forward to:
- WHO | Ninja Instructors from across the country
- WHEN | Memorial Day Weekend 2019 (May 25, 26 & 27)
- WHERE | Ninja World Headquarter, Chiloquin, OR (closest airport – Medford)
- WHAT | Instructor training and development on private Ninja trail network, group rides on area singletrack, product training, campfires, kayaking, food and all things FUN
- …AND | (pending interest level)
- PMBI, BICP and/or Ninja Specific Instructor certification opportunities (May 22,23,24)
- Stick around after the official retreat to ride the trails of Southern Oregon! (May 28,29,30)
- WHY should you attend?
- Learn from some of the best mountain bike instructors in the country
- Teach with more confidence
- Improve your own riding
- Meet other Ninja instructors
- Share your teaching experiences in a collaborative environment
- Learn NEW teaching content!
- Review fundamentals, intermediate and advanced progressions
- You need a bike vacation (always)
- EAT, LAUGH, RIDE BIKES IN OREGON
- COSTS COVERED by Ninja include:
- Ground transportation (to/from Medford airport or Klamath Falls train station, transportation to weekend activities)
- Free camping
- Fun activities (i.e. kayak, riding, campfires)
– – – – – – – – – –