NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Brevard, NC, October 24/25, 2020
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
Both days, all clinics will meet at REEB Ranch for their scheduled start time. On Sunday afternoon, following a lunch break, the 2 Day Camp and Intermediate / Advanced Clinic will meet at the Lake Imaging Parking Lot (2.5 miles from REEB).
- REEB Ranch, 243 Dupont Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28739
- **please use entrance / parking off Dupont Rd by the bike park and skills area
- REEB Ranch is closed to the public, but they are kind enough to let us finish out our 2020 events before they close their doors. We are looking forward to sending REEB out with a bang!
- Google Map ——> https://goo.gl/maps/A2oGFudmaxA2
SUNDAY AFTERNOON (2 Day Camp & Intermediate / Advanced Clinic)
- Lake Imaging Parking Lot, Lake Imaging Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28739
- Google Map ——> https://goo.gl/maps/TkMJ5FcwCe52
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:45pm – 4:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Cory Rimmer // 865-403-2629
- Gordon Wadsworth // 540-797-7337
- Eden Jackson // 770-596-3833
- Shawn Moore // 828-446-8118
- John Cox
WHAT TO BRING
- Please be sure to bring your BIKE in good, working order, HELMET, plenty of water, snacks and pads if you’ve got them.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff).
- Please check the weather before you come and dress for the conditions. Looks like a chance of rain on Sunday, so we recommend an extra layer and a rain jacket.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org